我的惆怅,别来无恙

27.9.09

♥ Let go

I don't want anyone else
I want you
hope that i can be with you 24 hour
do your only girl
...
used to have a kind of happiness
remember it when you burst into tears
I asked you what is it that you exactly wanted
sorry
I now know that you’re hurt,I have a similar mood
I finally understand now
when I devoted everything for love,
I also got hurt at the same time
I just now see that,your love is so deep
although the deepest love is for her
love can be gentle, can be cruel
love’s betrayal, love’s struggle
all these, I’ve experienced
I also have your pain now
likethat edwin said
the one you love,and the one i love
our love can't reluctantly again
it’s been a really long time
when we meet again, when love already may not exist
if I could sit with you again
not caring about everything else
I want to tell you
I also devoted everything to love, also got hurt
so your love given are not fair of me...

标签:

posted by Jade at 9/27/2009 06:31:00 下午

<< Home